Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Half birthday to me

Today is my half birthday! yay!! I am feeling just a whirlwind of emotions today after reaching this milestone. 27 1/2! On my 17 1/2th birthday, I remember thinking, 'WOW, I wonder if I'll ever make it to 27 1/2.' It seemed so old and wise and now look at me, 10 years later, and still so much left to accomplish. To all those young readers out there, keep working hard and loving life and someday, you can feel the joy I'm feeling reaching the big 27 1/2.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly an inspiration!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's be serious, you aren't much wiser than when you were 17 1/2. dont kid yourself

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what I luv about your new age is that if you double 27.5 you are over my age--that was not the case 10 years ago!!!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hap Ha Bir, Keegan!! I'm so excited for you that you've reached such a major life milestone! :)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, You Old Broad, You!! Don't over-celebrate! Only 1/2 the drinks as REAL birthday's bring.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have your cupcake today? A Keegan tradition--cupcakes on 1/2 birthdays, real cake on real birthdays. Happy no-matter-what to you! <3

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home