posted by Anne K at 11:19 PM
GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
Lewis: put on your mask and helmet and go sit in your closet (with the door shut).
You mean you DON'T have one of those yet?!?! (and all other Packer attire?!?!)
Jean: As I recall, you were the one who sent me the Cowboys helmet. It was your money that purchased it. I think there's a closet Cowboys fan in everyone. ;)
It's the mask that defines the Cowboys (and is SSSOOO becoming on you!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
Lewis: put on your mask and helmet and go sit in your closet (with the door shut).
You mean you DON'T have one of those yet?!?! (and all other Packer attire?!?!)
Jean: As I recall, you were the one who sent me the Cowboys helmet. It was your money that purchased it. I think there's a closet Cowboys fan in everyone. ;)
It's the mask that defines the Cowboys (and is SSSOOO becoming on you!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home