A little bit crazy
So last night was the book party and it was a rousing success. I got to see a lot of old friends from MSNBC.com who I haven't seen in awhile and Bob had a great turnout in support of him. All in all, a great party! I had an awesome dinner afterwards too with my friends. Wild mushroom ravioli and warm goat cheese salad. I can still taste it.
I have a bit of a ridiculous dinner/drinks date that's happening sometime this weekend. Some people already know about it, but I'm not going to reveal details yet (It's much more fun to let imaginations run wild...but let me tell you, whatever your imagination can come up with, it might not be as crazy ridiculous as the actual thing!) but will give an update after it happens.
I have a bit of a ridiculous dinner/drinks date that's happening sometime this weekend. Some people already know about it, but I'm not going to reveal details yet (It's much more fun to let imaginations run wild...but let me tell you, whatever your imagination can come up with, it might not be as crazy ridiculous as the actual thing!) but will give an update after it happens.

2 Comments:
I LUV the suspense
I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear the fun details!
Post a Comment
<< Home