Monday, October 01, 2007

Update on a few things

Sorry I haven't posted this week, I went out 9 days in a row and then got sick on Friday. I went home early from work today and I'm just relaxing now. Hopefully it's just a virus that I can kick with a little extra sleep tonight!

So, the updates. The ridiculous date I went on actually wasn't ridiculous at all. The build up to it was, but the actual date was really great. I went out with this guy who is friends with my friends Hugh and Megan. They had wanted to set me up with him for a really long time and the build up was just crazy. He is from Finland and he is a computer security expert (if anyone saw Hacking Democracy on HBO, he is the one that actually was able to hack the voting machine) and he is really smart and fun. We went out on Saturday and Sunday with Hugh and Megan. He really is a grade-A hacker, so no doubt he could find this blog in a heartbeat, so if he does, I hope we can go out again!

The other thing is I found out today that my friend Bob's book is in fact going to be released just in time for New Year's resolution season on December 26! ML-make sure you have copies in your store, cause it's gonna fly off the shelves! :)

I saw "The Kingdom" on Saturday. It was an interesting commentary on the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the US. Well, actually on the whole Muslim community. Anyone else seen it? I'd like to hear what others thought.

We have entered my birthday month!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what you have also failed to mention on this blog is the impending arrival of one of your favorite cousins (i wont say favorite since MTK JR sometimes comments on posts).

however, it is important to note that i arrive in 16 days and will be staying for 5 days to assist in the birthday extravaganza celebration. i suppose it is payback for you assisting my my 21st. hopefully you wont get too crazy.

let the count down begin....

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to see the blog is back--you have no idea how those of us living mundane lives love the updates. Also happy the "date" finally occured, I have to say I loved the build up. Will you be posting birthday present ideas, kinda like the 4th of July gift option?!?

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER FORGET: said "birthday month" kicks off on the 15th. (Ahem!)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home