Monday, June 18, 2007

Saturday is Sunday

Ok, so I went down to DC for the Keegan family shindig on Saturday. My friend Hools picked me up at the bus downtown and up we went. It was so great to see her!!! So up to the party we went. My cousins Kim and Casey hosted at their new house in Germantown. It's great! My cousins Jimmy and Sean were there, Jimmy's girlfriend Maggie, our cousin Trish's boyfriend Chris, my Auntie Margo and Uncle Mike and a bunch of Sean's and Kim and Casey's friends were all there. In true Keegan fashion, we polished off a keg plus many cans of beer, and rocked the house til the sun came up. I didn't get much sleep, so once I got back to NY I totally crashed and slept for a long, long time. I pretty much compressed the weekend into 2 nights instead of 3. hehe Thanks for a great time Kim and Casey!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Keegans are quite the wild, partying clan! :-)

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"True Keegan fashion" can make your liver (and head and muscles and bones)ache!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I got out early :)!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home