Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My unemployment: Day 2

Day 2 was just as nice as day 1! I got up around 10, applied for a job, and then headed out for an afternoon at the Museum of Natural History. I took the subway to Central Park South (at 60th st) and then walked through the park up to the museum (on 81st st). The first thing I did was the planetarium show "Cosmic Collisions" which was way cool. Then I walked through all the neat exhibits in the rest of the museum for about 2 hours. I had 2 favorite things: 1. The triceratops skeleton (my fave dinosaur when I was a kid) and 2. The hallway of biodiversity which had every species represented. Both really neat.
Now, I'm home ready for Twins vs. Yankees game 2!
Tomorrow I have an interview at 11 and then I'm either going to go to the Met or walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I haven't decided yet. It'll depend on the weather.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at your job interview, BB! You'll have to keep us informed.
Also..........the Met, the Bridge....the Met, the Bridge...hmmmmm, those pesky decisions we all have to make in our everyday lives. *sigh*

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home