posted by Anne K at 6:22 PM
$23 mil?? Big Bean, have I told you lately how much I love you - just as if you were one of my own.:-)
Well, if you don't win with the number 23, my name's not Ane Lewink. Have you seen that new movie?
Lewis and I will definitely be taking a couple mil each off of your hands if you win- just because we contribute to making the number great.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
$23 mil?? Big Bean, have I told you lately how much I love you - just as if you were one of my own.
:-)
Well, if you don't win with the number 23, my name's not Ane Lewink. Have you seen that new movie?
Lewis and I will definitely be taking a couple mil each off of your hands if you win- just because we contribute to making the number great.
Post a Comment
<< Home