Favorite Valentime's Day memory
Ok, So I was just thinking about this, so I thought I should share it. My favorite memory from this day was about 4 years ago when I was living in Seattle with Brian. His girlfriend (now wife) Julia AKA Hools was coming to town that day and my friend Charlie and I were Brian's accomplices in getting the apartment ready for her. He picked her up from the airport so while he was driving there, Charlie and I DECKED out the apartment. We put little heart confetti all over, flowers, rose petals, candles etc. but the catch was, we had to have the candles lit and NOT burn down the apartment. It took lighting the candles at the exact right time so they wouldn't burn all the way down between the time we left and the time they got home. So when they were on their way back from the airport, in an amazingly sneaky maneuver, while he was driving Brian called us, let it ring a few times and hung up without tipping off Hools at all. That call sprung us into action. We lit candles, made sure everything else was in the right place and skeedaddled out of there just in the knick of time. Needless to say, it was a rousing success, considering they are now married. :)

4 Comments:
Aww- that was SO great! I recall seeing a pic of Charlie afterwards wearing some great pink outfit too. Come to think of it, that is my fave V-day memory too! Thanks Keegs!
I only work with the best. Although I must admit leaving you and charley alone with fire and confetti was a little frightening. Thanks!
_/** "Cupid, draw back your bow
And let, your arrow flow...
Straight to my lover's heart
For me." _/* _/*
We both went to the dentist for Valentines Day. Does it count as romantic since we had appointments at the same time?
Post a Comment
<< Home