Saturday, March 31, 2007

Long time, no post

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few weeks. it's been a busy month. A couple tidbits of news:
1. I quit my job. I decided that I wasn't doing what I want to be doing and instead of just keeping trucking along, I quit and am going to focus on what I really want to do. I'll keep everyone posted where I land, but I'm really happy about it.
2. I got a new apartment! As of April 15, I will officially be back in the East Village. It's all my own apartment too. A teeny tiny little studio, but it's affordable (by affordable I mean under $1500 a month) and in a great neighborhood. I am really excited to be living by myself again!
3. I'm in Seattle right now. My friend Tadd is getting married this afternoon. It should be a lovely wedding.
4. Team Mean Jean is fast approaching us! Keegans et al will start descending on New York in about 3 weeks. It's going to be a really fun time!
5. My sister got a new job designing packaging for Bratz dolls. I'm SO proud of her!
So sorry for my lack of posting. I'll be better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slacker

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding. Congrats on your liberation! I'm so proud of you. Tell Tadd, "Happy Marriage!" for me. I didn't know he was getting married. Call me when you get a chance.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you. Glad you made it back.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you, Anne. Glad to have you back - even if you ARE a bum now!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home