Saturday, April 07, 2007

Officially unemployed

I am officially unemployed and I couldn't be happier! Yesterday was my last day and it was really nice. I had a great lunch with the gals in my office and got a few nice gifts and cards from now former coworkers. I'm still applying for new jobs so I'll let everyone know when it's official! Until then, I'll be living a life of leisure. New York city is my playground and I'm a kid with nothing to do. :) I see large quantities of baseball in my future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lady of Leisure! Enjoy your time off.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Baseball sounds good! And all those NY activities you haven't found time for yet...and preparing for the arrival of all of Team Mean Jean!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the usual lament: if employed, you have plenty of money but no time. If unemployed, you have plenty of time, but no money. What to do, what to do???

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home