My unemployment: Day 1
Today has so far been a really awesome day. Last night was kind of weird...since I graduated from college, this was the first night I've gone to bed without having anything to get up for the next morning (well jobwise that is--there's plenty to get up for!!) It was a little strange, but believe me, I managed. :)
Today I woke up around 10 and got up around 11. I got my taxes together and I'm mailing them off this afternoon. Right now, I'm watching the Mets home opener on TV. Mets are losing 1-0. Had I planned much farther in advance I would have gone to the game, but it was already sold out and I didn't want to pay mucho buckos for a ticket. It's a GORGEOUS day so in about 20 minutes I'm going to head out to Central Park for a nice spin around the park. I'll come home and apply for a job sometime today but for now, I'm enjoying the beautiful afternoon!
Will keep everyone updated on my re-entry into the workforce. :)
Today I woke up around 10 and got up around 11. I got my taxes together and I'm mailing them off this afternoon. Right now, I'm watching the Mets home opener on TV. Mets are losing 1-0. Had I planned much farther in advance I would have gone to the game, but it was already sold out and I didn't want to pay mucho buckos for a ticket. It's a GORGEOUS day so in about 20 minutes I'm going to head out to Central Park for a nice spin around the park. I'll come home and apply for a job sometime today but for now, I'm enjoying the beautiful afternoon!
Will keep everyone updated on my re-entry into the workforce. :)

2 Comments:
Enjoy your slacker time, Anne!! It's something you won't see again for a while and you should really soak it up! Lucky girl! :-)
I have no doubt you will find the perfect job for you (and they will be much better for it).In the meantime, have fun!! Love ya! Tia N.
Post a Comment
<< Home