Monday, October 09, 2006

Studio 60

If you want to see what my job is like, watch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, except replace the late night comedy show with news. I've heard LITERALLY every word that comes out of every characters mouth in my office. I'm actually curious to see if anyone else 1. Watches it and 2. Likes it. I think it's a really good show but my friends who also work in TV with me and I were also discussing whether it's too "inside baseball". Is there too much TV lingo for people to like or is it universally entertaining? Please discuss!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been watching it. And I do enjoy it. I haven't noticed too much in the way of non-understandable lingo. I haven't been lost watching it, I mean. I do enjoy the stellar cast!! Matthew Perry, Bradley Whitford and Amanda Peete are enjoyable and have great chemistry. It is a little slow on the storylines at times, though. Sometimes, I find myself getting a tiny bit bored while watching. But, overall, I give it one and one-half thumbs up (you know, like if you bend the top joint on your thumb down--one plus that much).

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta give it a no thumbs. We recorded the pilot, but never watched it. Can we catch up at this point? Do we want to?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home