Magic number: ZERO!!!
Woohoo!! The Twins won the AL Central DIVISION championship on the last day of the season. ROCK ON TWINS!!!!!!!! I was going to be ok with them just winning the wild card because then they would have been headed my way to play the Yanks, but I guess I'll just have to catch them here when they come to play the Mets in the World Series! :) Just another reason why baseball is the greatest sport ever and October is the best month of the year!!!!!!
GO TWINS!
GO TWINS!

3 Comments:
And also because there are many prominent birthdays in the month of October................
Yes, I remember one on the 23rd. I feel like there might be 2 others surrounding that date but I can't really recall when they are or whose they are. Hmmmm......
Right you are, Anne.
The one on the 23rd that you are speaking of must be Weird Al Yankovic. Then Snoop is on the 20th and Penny Marshall is on the 15th (the Ides of October, some may call it). Big month for birthdays, I guess! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home