New York weekend
Sorry I haven't been posting lately...I've had a bunch of people in town from work and I had to entertain them. But they've all gone back home now so I have some free time. So this weekend 2 of my friends and I had a very diverse New York experience. On Friday night we had Vietnamese food in chinatown and then went to a comedy club on the lower east side. I'd never been to a comedy club before and it was really fun. Then we came back to the west village and went to my favorite diner for grilled cheese and pickles. Then yesterday we went shopping in Soho (I saw a pair of Betsey johnson boots and a coat at club monaco to DIE for!), then we went to a vegetarian restaurant in the east village and drinks at my old favorite bar, Ryan's irish pub. Very diverse weekend. Today football at a sports bar in my hood. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 Comments:
Here's a diverse Montana weekend:
- Ate turkey and cheese on
WHOLE GRAIN bread
- Watched the BOBCATS (gag!) on
tv
- Drank MARTINIS at the hotel
lounge instead of cold beer
at the cowboy bar
- Fished from a luxury LAKE
BOAT instead of out of the
back end of the Suburban on
Rock Creek
- Walked 3 miles on the gym
TREADMILL instead of hiking
with the dog on a mountain
trail.
Post a Comment
<< Home