It looks fabluloso!!! You should definitely land a hot guy now. All we have to do is devise a strategy. What do say Lewis, are you up for the challenge. Lewdawg and I can be in your ear and a secret mic can be placed on your jacket. We will tell you what to say. Chew it up for a while and let us know. You know I am looking out for your best interests. We will get back to you soon..... Luv ya Mr. Lewink
4 Comments:
It looks fabluloso!!! You should definitely land a hot guy now. All we have to do is devise a strategy. What do say Lewis, are you up for the challenge. Lewdawg and I can be in your ear and a secret mic can be placed on your jacket. We will tell you what to say. Chew it up for a while and let us know. You know I am looking out for your best interests.
We will get back to you soon.....
Luv ya
Mr. Lewink
What a doll!
Yowza cute, Big Bean! :-)
babe-a-liscious!
Post a Comment
<< Home