posted by Anne K at 2:25 PM
Pssshaw! I get it!!
oh you do?? Please explain!
"Mr. Joooones! Mr. Joooones!" "good pitching, Scott"
Yeah, I get it too, just like ma! Mr. Baker as in Scott Baker the pitcher for the twins. You were... let's see... calling him and, uh,,, he said, "No! My name is Mr. Jones!" because he was incognito. Right?Me and your mama are so smart!Unk
uhhh not quite. sorry :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Pssshaw! I get it!!
oh you do?? Please explain!
"Mr. Joooones! Mr. Joooones!"
"good pitching, Scott"
Yeah, I get it too, just like ma! Mr. Baker as in Scott Baker the pitcher for the twins. You were... let's see... calling him and, uh,,, he said, "No! My name is Mr. Jones!" because he was incognito. Right?
Me and your mama are so smart!
Unk
uhhh not quite. sorry :)
Post a Comment
<< Home