Sunday, July 23, 2006

Darling Miller


Darling Miller
Originally uploaded by akeegangu.
I met our darling Miller today in Spokane. She is VERY cute. I think the Fink's dogs thought she was a babe. Thanks for a good day Ma, Lewie, Hools, Brian, Meewad, Sulo and the UB. No thanks to Alaska Airlines because at this moment I am sitting in the airport waiting for my plane to take off 2 hours late. BOOOO. Oh well. I'm heading back to NY tomorrow. What a weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Menmiller had a great visit! Thanx to all.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller is adorable!!! Jessie sends her love!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ and Oliver definitely think Miller is a babe! They miss her already.
It was great to see everyone! :)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller is a really cute little boy. He'll grow up to be a handsome guy!! Ma (Jean), will you have him sire a breed??

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SSSSSSShe doesn't have the proper equipment for siring............. (thank you very much)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home