Ernesto
Hola! Well New York is finally seeing the remnants of Hurricane Ernesto. The wind has started whipping and it's rainy and cold. It's too bad too, because as I said before, the Twins are in town and I'd love to go to the game. But I'm not going to sit at yankee stadium in the freezing cold rain! Yay! torii Hunter JUST hit a home run as I am typing this. And as the announcer just said "Wind or no wind, that ball was well struck." You're telling me!! I have to take my new computer to the Apple Store today to get my itunes from my old computer put onto this one. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive without a computer for 24 hours, but I guess I'll probably make it.
nap time I think...it's a good day to be lazy!
nap time I think...it's a good day to be lazy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home