Thursday, August 17, 2006

Friends

Sorry i haven't posted for awhile. Been a bit of a crazy week. I went to the Colbert Report tonight with my friend, Drew. It was great as usual! Morgan Spurlock, the guy who made Super Size Me (one of my all time favorite movies) was the guest so beyond getting to see Colbert (who is one of my all time favorite human beings!) we got the treat of Morgan.
So I've made some new friends at work lately who have really turned out to be incredible human beings. New York is a big place full of millions of people, and somehow I came across one from Kentucky, one from Connecticut and one from Seattle who couldn't do better by me. They don't read this, but I hope they know how much they're appreciated. Maybe I'll send them the link. :)
So how is everyone? I've been kitty sitting for my cuz Caroline for the past week. It's been fun, except she lives way the HECK up on 103rd street. Yes, that's 93 blocks away from my apartment, 89 blocks farther up than I usually go! hehe. Hope all is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home