Monday, June 26, 2006

Running

I have been doing a serious amount of running lately. 3 miles is now a cakewalk for me. I'm up around 4-5 on a regular basis. So the 6 I have to do for this relay marathon shouldn't be too bad in october. Today my calves have decided that they want to rebel and cramp up all evening long. It's very lovely. But it feels good (the running, not the cramping).
It rained all weekend which gave us a great opportunity to clean up after the fire! gross layer of soot (yes, Mom, I pronounce it sooooooot) all over the apartment. I mopped, Jen cleaned out the cupboards and the dishes. Fun times.
Colbert time! Night, all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I got to ask you this...Have you been stretching?

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, i love running! 6 miles isn't bad at all, i did just under that today! i just have to get my knee back to 100% (it's being tempermental). i'm probably going to do the marathon team next year. that'll be hard! good for you!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't run. I don't run. I won't run.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home