posted by Anne K at 6:30 PM
It sounds like you have found Mr. Anne Keegan.... I am happy nobody got hurt and nothing was damaged. Hopefully this wont take as long to fix as the tiolet (knock on wood). By the way, how is the crapper working? Keep us updated on Mr. Fireman.
So, do you need help devising a plan to get his attention? I'm a little rusty, but I'd love to help!! :)
New York's finest!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
It sounds like you have found Mr. Anne Keegan.... I am happy nobody got hurt and nothing was damaged. Hopefully this wont take as long to fix as the tiolet (knock on wood). By the way, how is the crapper working? Keep us updated on Mr. Fireman.
So, do you need help devising a plan to get his attention? I'm a little rusty, but I'd love to help!! :)
New York's finest!
Post a Comment
<< Home