posted by Anne K at 2:47 PM
You are such a busy girl always out and about sighting those famous people! Is the out and about part of your job?
Too bad you didn't see Jake Gyllenhaal!!! I'd like to see him around LA. I saw their cousin, who I think goes to Edina High, at the spring choir concert, but I have yet to confirm that he is actually related.
That won't last much longer (the VERY pregnant, that is.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
You are such a busy girl always out and about sighting those famous people! Is the out and about part of your job?
Too bad you didn't see Jake Gyllenhaal!!! I'd like to see him around LA. I saw their cousin, who I think goes to Edina High, at the spring choir concert, but I have yet to confirm that he is actually related.
That won't last much longer (the VERY pregnant, that is.
Post a Comment
<< Home