Ok, so after a very long weekend and LOTS of very stern (that's putting it mildly) a plumber finally came to fix our toilet. So thanks for all the offers for the depends. I appreciate everyone looking out for me!!
Dang! Now what will I do with all these boxes of Depends I got for you?? I guess I can use them for building a dam out back in case the creek overflows. ML
3 Comments:
Dang! Now what will I do with all these boxes of Depends I got for you?? I guess I can use them for building a dam out back in case the creek overflows.
ML
Good plan!! Let me tell you what Marylou, I'm MUCH happier to have them stopping up your creek than to actually need them. teehee.
You know what they say at "The World Series of Poker": a flush beats a full house every time.
Post a Comment
<< Home