Sunday, June 11, 2006

Christina AND SPICE!!!!!

I've recently heard a rumor that I'd like to see if anyone else has heard. Well, they're 2 separate rumors but they may be the awesomest thing to happen in the last 10 years. 1. Christina Aguilera is coming out with a new album. 2. THE SPICE GIRLS ARE HAVING A REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear all 5 of them are coming back (Ginger included--we all knew she couldn't live without them) and they have a new single. If you've heard this as well, please let me know. I don't think E! would tease me like that, but I want to be sure!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard confirmation about both of your pop culture rumors. I also heard about the Spices on E!, so no extra confirmation there. I went to Christina's website in an effort to help confirm your other rumor and it is in fact true. It is called "Back to Basics". Apparently she has a brand new website coming, too!! Ooohh the excitement!;)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, can't say that I've heard anythig. No confirmation from here.................

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, Anne?? Are these both events that are leaving you breathless?
ML

7:57 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

This news would be some of the greatest news ever to enter the music world. The Spice Girls was a brilliant band whose run was cut short by petty fights and platforms that were just too high to sustain. If they are putting together a reunion tour, I would be beside myself. Oh, and by the way, the Scissor Sisters, another of my all time fave bands, is coming out with a new album in September. What a year for music!!!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now maroon 5 needs to come out with an actual new album, not just the live one they're putting out. and o.a.r. needs to come back to california during the school year and all would be perfect on the music front!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm......I'm having flashbacks to a certain Backstreet Boys trip involving a couple of excitable Gonzaga girls.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home