Long Beach
This was the view from my vantage point today. I took the Long Island Railroad out to Long Beach, Long Island for the afternoon. The train left at 11:45 and I was on the beach before 1. It's about a 45 minute train ride. Anyway, it was a really nice day. 85 degrees and sunny (this is deceiving because the picture makes it look like the sky was grey, but I assure you, it was BRIGHT blue. I got through 1 1/2 books and took a couple naps. It was really nice.


3 Comments:
The sky looks blue and I'm green!! Sounds like a wonderful day.
Is that Charles Keegan there on the right? Oh, wait, he beached it there 30 years ago!
Ana,
A mi no me gusta la playa mucho, aunque es muy linda. Prefiero estar en la sombra! Pero, me gusta muchisimo a leer y tengo celos que leiste un libro y mas! Hoy es mi primer dia de vacaciones. Fui al dentista por una hora y media. Mi dentista nuevo es un papasote. Le llamo "Dr. McDreamy". Asi que no fue tan mal. Vamos a ir a las "colimas negras" y a Yellowstone y los Tetons con ben agar y su esposa de inglaterra. Ellos vienen el miercoles y salimos el viernes por una semana. Tu prima tiene que quedar aqui y cuidar por las mascotas. Los Gimelos estan jugando bien!! Tu prima va a asistir los partidos el sabado y lunes. Son todas las noticias. me gusta leer tus cartas y te amo! Tia N.
Post a Comment
<< Home