posted by Anne K at 11:21 PM
Well since somebody didn't remember my 24 1/2 birthday I don't think I am feeling very generous...
I second that motion!! By the way, I hate to pry, but hows the fireman situation?
Quarter-year birthdays, huh? I think you may be on to something.Happ Thr-Quarte Birthd Ann!
I'm out. I only do wholes and 1/2s. (I believe I INVENTED 1/2 birthdays................)
I agree with Ma. I can only do half b-days. If we did qtrs. I would get really confused with the dates. I have a hard time remembering my parents b-days. So, Iam out as well. Sorry....
Fingers, toes and everything else...COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Well since somebody didn't remember my 24 1/2 birthday I don't think I am feeling very generous...
I second that motion!! By the way, I hate to pry, but hows the fireman situation?
Quarter-year birthdays, huh? I think you may be on to something.
Happ Thr-Quarte Birthd Ann!
I'm out. I only do wholes and 1/2s. (I believe I INVENTED 1/2 birthdays................)
I agree with Ma. I can only do half b-days. If we did qtrs. I would get really confused with the dates. I have a hard time remembering my parents b-days. So, Iam out as well. Sorry....
Fingers, toes and everything else...
COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home