Weekend in DC
My weekend in DC was a big success! Kate's opening on Thursday was awesome. She had tons of friends and a good Keegan contingency there for her. Her poster/DVD/book looked great and so did she!! We had an awesome dinner with her 2 friends Alicia and Kelly, our cousin Michael and his gf Emily and my friend Bob after the opening at the Old Ebbitts Grill. Very yummy.
The next day, I had to go to work and then I went to see my cousin Daniel's Lacrosse game with my other cousins Kim and Casey. He plays for Georgetown Prep, and they won 15-2. Then out to dinner with Kate and Darrell.
Saturday, Delilah and I went to the dog park and she got in a couple fights. She's really tough. Then we went to our Uncle Brian and Aunt Mary's house in Virginia for dinner. Our Gma was there and so were our ADORABLE cousins Aidan and Dylan. They're 4 and 5 respectively. SO cute. They put on sunglasses, gel in their hair and ripped jeans and had a rock show for us. So much fun!
Then Sunday Kate and I had a nice bagel/coffee outing and then she took me to the airport. Back in 2 weeks to do it all over again with twice as much family and just as much fun!!!!
The next day, I had to go to work and then I went to see my cousin Daniel's Lacrosse game with my other cousins Kim and Casey. He plays for Georgetown Prep, and they won 15-2. Then out to dinner with Kate and Darrell.
Saturday, Delilah and I went to the dog park and she got in a couple fights. She's really tough. Then we went to our Uncle Brian and Aunt Mary's house in Virginia for dinner. Our Gma was there and so were our ADORABLE cousins Aidan and Dylan. They're 4 and 5 respectively. SO cute. They put on sunglasses, gel in their hair and ripped jeans and had a rock show for us. So much fun!
Then Sunday Kate and I had a nice bagel/coffee outing and then she took me to the airport. Back in 2 weeks to do it all over again with twice as much family and just as much fun!!!!

1 Comments:
Glad to hear that Kate's show was a big success! When can we expect some pics???
Post a Comment
<< Home