Friday, April 14, 2006

Corn Dogs!!!

So yesterday I went out with my friend Jenn, her two friends Cristina and RJ and Jenn's boyfriend Chris. We went to this place called the Bitter End, a famous venue on Bleeker Street where many a musical act has gotten a start to see a band called Ice Wagon Flu (very fun!!). But anyway, before the show we were at a bar next door called the Peculiar Pub and we were trying to decide whether we should eat there or go somewhere else before the show started. So we took a look at the menu and decided IMMEDIATELY!! They had corn dogs on the menu!!! 2 for $5.25!!! I haven't seen corn dogs on a menu (with the exception of a kids menu which I am almost never allowed to eat off of!) for a really long time. I ordered them up, they arrived with some mustard and ketchup and were SO delicious. I felt like I was back at the Missoula County Fair at the Viking stand. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they have a Tilt-a-Whirl and horse races, too?

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vikings?? Now THERE'S a treat!! Yummm!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home