Sunday, April 09, 2006

Great NY day

So today was one of those days in NY that is the best!! I got up around 10, went across the street and got a big coffee and bagel and cream cheese. Then I went out shopping in my neighborhood for a few hours. I was on the hunt for some new sunglasses. I was not successful in the hunt, but the shopping was still really fun. On my way back I saw Amy Sedaris, a very fun actress walking down the street. Then I came home and my roommate Meredyth and I walked over to Union Square (10 minute walk) to see a movie, Friends with Money (It was ok, I didn't love it, but the popcorn was really good!). Then we walked home and stopped at Whole Foods on the way for some dinner for Meredyth. Now tonight, 2 of my friends are meeting me at my apartment around 8 and we're going to venture out into my neighborhood and have dinner. Good times! Plus it was 60 degrees and sunny all day. GORGEOUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home