Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kate's opening!

So after a request for details from Marylou, I've decided to extend a shameless plug to my sister's opening! Seniors graduating from the Corcoran College of Art and Design get to have their work displayed in the museum for about a month during the graduation season! So this Thursday, I'm heading down to DC to join her for the opening reception they get to have. It's from 6-8 at the Corcoran and all are welcome! Then her work will be displayed at the museum at least through the weekend of May 15. If you get a chance to get there and see it, you won't be disappointed. She's immensely talented!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should take and post some pictures from the opening so we all can see!!!! Wish we could be there!!! :)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea, Anne L! Big Bean, give Kate a hug from me and tell her I can't wait to see her stuff.
ML

9:46 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

You bet I will!! She's very talented, I can't wait to see her stuff either!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home