Strike Watch: Day 2
Still on strike today. Today I took a bus that NBC provided to work. That was nice but they can't get anywhere near Rock Center so I still have to walk from 2nd Ave to 5th ave (that's a long walk if you don't know that an "Ave block" in NY is the equivalent of 5 blocks). But it was free! And just to update you I just heard a press conference given by Mayor Bloomberg and he said "...and they still struck..." so in case anyone was on the edge of their seat, the past tense of strike is apparently struck.

2 Comments:
Just think of the great stories you can tell future generation,"I remember the strike of aught 5, I had to walk 10 miles in below zero windchill..." Seriously, I hope it gets settled soon!! Great photos too!!
You mean I was right with "struck"?
Sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home