90210
I just turned on the soap opera network and what did I see, my all time favorite show, Beverly Hills, 90210. And it's an episode that I've probably only seen 3 or 4 times in the past so I don't remember it well. heehee. I'm a happy camper!

3 Comments:
I know how you feel!! I get the same joy when "Leave it to Beaver" or "Andy Griffith" comes on; if only they would put "Roy Rogers and Dale Evans" into reruns. Oh! The Bliss!!
Mary Tyler Moore or My Two Dads get my vote.
I saw that too! But when I turned it on, it was in the Emily/Brandon years. I never liked the Emily Valentine episodes for some reason. But then I thought of a certain Pilot-Finale video that you made for me, which, if I do say so myself, was definitely Emmy-worthy for Best Editing; it brought a smile to my face.
Post a Comment
<< Home