Sunday, October 07, 2007

making progress

Ok, the living room is back under control. Or as Laura Meredith RN said last night, the living room/bedroom/office/guest room/closet/sitting room/den/front hall/foyer. hallelujah! I've got football to watch today so the kitchen and bathroom will have to wait til tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow so I'll get it done then. I've got one bag ready for the goodwill. I LOVE it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you are going to great lengths to prepare for my arrival in t-minus 9 days....

GET EXCITED!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura Meredith.R N gives a very accurate description of your pad.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems I've heard that "I'll do it tomorrow" somewhere......Hmmmmmm.
Since my "teachable moments" have long-ago expired (&, quite frankly, I don't care if your LR/BR/O/GR/C/SR/D/FH/F is clean) do it whenever! Gotta go--cleaning today--my LR, DR, K, D, BR, MBR, GBR, GBR, H, F, & FR.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are H, F and FR? Hallway? Foyer? Front Room?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home