great new york day!
So yesterday I had a tremendous day. A couple of my girls did a pub crawl up on the upper west side so I joined them for the end of that. $2 Miller Lites at all the bars, so we had one at each. Then I was on the bus on the way home and I started texting with my friend Rich who was still at WORK at 11:00 on a Saturday, so I got off the bus when I got to his office and we met for a few beers and watched the end of the Red Sox Indians game. He's a lot of fun. THEN on my way home from that, my friend Aliy texts me and says she is at a bar where there is no one there and there is live music. So I scoot on over there cause it's only 3 blocks from my apt and it turns out that the live music is JOHN MAYER!! Yeah, only in new York do huge rock stars decide to put on impromptu concerts at clubs in front of maybe 50 people. It was great. I have a few pics I'll post next but for all you female readers out there, from 10 feet away, yes he is just as hot as he looks on TV! :)
Today, off to the Packer bar! GO PACK GO!!
oh, and p.s. I touched John Mayer on his way out. hehe
Today, off to the Packer bar! GO PACK GO!!
oh, and p.s. I touched John Mayer on his way out. hehe

2 Comments:
Oh my gosh you really are Forest Gump!?!?!? Who else would stumblu upon a live private concert.
Still so jealous...
Post a Comment
<< Home