Thursday, December 21, 2006

GAME DAY!!!

Tonight, Gonzaga plays Duke at Madison Square Garden. For everyone who went to Gonzaga with me, we have been waiting for this game since day one of this crazy awesome basketball team. I ended up with a SWEET seat too. Right behind the Gonzaga bench in the 4th row. Pretty good for someone who didn't even get tickets until yesterday! So watch the game on ESPN, Gonzaga starts at 9 ET, and watch for me behind the bench!! GO GONZAGA!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lead an utterly charmed life, Anne! Doug and I will be watching for you while we watch the game - sans OUR Anne who's flight was cancelled do to Eastern Colorado's winter wonderland. What color will you be wearing so we can find you easily? Wave at us - we'll be waving at you!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You MUST settle for me splitting my viewing time between the Zags and Thursday Night Football--GREEN BAY PACKERS vs. Vikings. (Super Bowl hopes are NOT yet dead.) GO PACK!! GO ZAGS!!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Jean and Anne, there is a definate family resemblance here. Did cloning start that far back?? Merry Christmas, Keegans!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Yes, I will settle for you watching both MA. The Pack start more than an hour before the Zags (they're supposed to start at 9 but these things usually get behind) so you can watch a full uninterrupted hour of the Pack and then flip back and forth!
I'm going to be wearing a navy blue Gonzaga University hooded sweatshirt but if I get too hot I have a white button down shirt on under it. So those are the 2 things to look for. And I just got a haircut so I have a cute blonde bob. 2 easy ways to identify me. I'll wave EVERY time I see a camera!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just you going?

Have fun!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home