posted by Anne K at 9:57 PM
Only in New York! We get our trees from the forest in Montana.
Didyougetone?(It came out like"Gonnaeatyatomatas" and I have no idea how to spell either.)
No huge parking lots to put them in like we have in Washington! (I think "g'neatchatomatas" might be another spelling Mrs. Lewink!)
That's a definite, Hools. Thanks for the spelling tip! I had it spelled fairly close to that at the beginning, but did not utilize the comma. That makes all the difference!!!!!
And by comma, I mean apostrophe.
My little geeks! :-)Where's the snow, Big Bean?
You're hogging it all in Denver, Marylou!!
And, MA, when was the last time YOU went and chopped down a tree from anywhere other than the Rosauers parking lot??
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Only in New York! We get our trees from the forest in Montana.
Didyougetone?
(It came out like
"Gonnaeatyatomatas" and I have no idea how to spell either.)
No huge parking lots to put them in like we have in Washington!
(I think "g'neatchatomatas" might be another spelling Mrs. Lewink!)
That's a definite, Hools. Thanks for the spelling tip! I had it spelled fairly close to that at the beginning, but did not utilize the comma. That makes all the difference!!!!!
And by comma, I mean apostrophe.
My little geeks! :-)
Where's the snow, Big Bean?
You're hogging it all in Denver, Marylou!!
And, MA, when was the last time YOU went and chopped down a tree from anywhere other than the Rosauers parking lot??
Post a Comment
<< Home