I'm a SLACKER
AH! I have been so remiss in posting lately. I hope people haven't stopped reading. I have been traveling up a storm. After I got back from Green Bay and from visiting the BAAABY and my Tia and Tio in Minneapolis I hopped another plane to Seattle for work for 5 days. That was fun, but it was work. NOW, I am enjoying a Keegan family Christmas in LA. My parents were here for the last four days and that was great. We ate good food, checked out the beach, went to USC to visit my cousin Elizabeth (thanks for the tour!!) and went to Disneyland where all of our dreams came true. :) They had to go home yesterday, but I'm here until Sunday. Great break from the cold weather in NY!
Last night, Kate and I saw Casino Royale. I would HIGHLY recommend it. I've seen all of the new Bond movies in the theater and this one was by far the best one I've seen. Great poker scenes.
One last thing...a special thanks to George and Beverly Dahl for a great visit when I was in Minneapolis. Great wine, food and company. Thanks for coming by to see me!!
Last night, Kate and I saw Casino Royale. I would HIGHLY recommend it. I've seen all of the new Bond movies in the theater and this one was by far the best one I've seen. Great poker scenes.
One last thing...a special thanks to George and Beverly Dahl for a great visit when I was in Minneapolis. Great wine, food and company. Thanks for coming by to see me!!

2 Comments:
Big Bean, we DID check for postings and hoped YOU didn't stop writing! I, for one, am living vicariously through you since our Colorado life is a bit humdrum right now. Did the Lewinks tell you we're looking for a house in Spokane?? :-)
Agreed that you are a slacker :). Merry LA/NY/MT Christmas to all of the Keegans!
Post a Comment
<< Home