Job
So it's been a crazy week at NBC, as some of you have read I'm sure. They are closing the Secaucus facility and moving us all to Rockefeller Center. But don't worry, I'm not in danger of losing my job. Just wanted to reassure everyone.
On another NBC note, I am obsessed with Deal or No Deal. Banking their primetime line up on Howie Mandel was a genius move!
I'm going shopping tomorrow with 2 friends, then to dinner and then to a movie to celebrate my birthday. Then on Monday I'm going out to dinner with another one of my friends on my acutal birthday. THEN on tuesday, my Aunt Beth and her mom (Nana) are coming to town and we are going to go out to dinner with my 3 cousins who live in the city. I'm going to give them a tour of NBC too. I can't wait to see them. Should be a good few days!
On another NBC note, I am obsessed with Deal or No Deal. Banking their primetime line up on Howie Mandel was a genius move!
I'm going shopping tomorrow with 2 friends, then to dinner and then to a movie to celebrate my birthday. Then on Monday I'm going out to dinner with another one of my friends on my acutal birthday. THEN on tuesday, my Aunt Beth and her mom (Nana) are coming to town and we are going to go out to dinner with my 3 cousins who live in the city. I'm going to give them a tour of NBC too. I can't wait to see them. Should be a good few days!

1 Comments:
Thats great, I for one was very concerned. Its too bad all of those people are loosing there jobs. I hope you have a great weekend and have a great birthday.
Mr. Knif
Post a Comment
<< Home