Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Spanish

So I think I have to write again about how much I'm enjoying my Spanish lessons (mostly because the first time I wrote it in spanish!) My teacher is really great. She is from the Dominican Republic and we talk about my trip there all the time and our goal is to get me speaking well before I go back next January. The great thing about New York is there are Spanish speakers all over the city so I actually have an opportunity to practice. For example, at the cafe down at the bottom of my office building, all the cashiers speak spanish, so when I go down there and order my coffee and breakfast, I speak to them in spanish.

Oh yeah, and I also just hired some movers. It's pretty funny, all the movers in NY advertise with things like "2 men and a truck" or "a guy and a van." I hired 2 men and a truck for the big move this weekend. I can't wait!

Ahora, en Espanol: Pienso que tengo que escribir otra vez sobre mis lecciones de Espanol y como mucho me encantan las. Mi profesora es muy bien. Ella es de la Republica Dominicana y nosotras hablamos mucho sobre mi vacacion alli y nuestra objectivo es para yo hablo mas bien antes de me vacacion el Enero proximo. Nueva York es muy bien por que hay personas quien hablan espanol en todo de la ciudad y yo actualmente tengo un oportunidad a practicar. Por ejemplo, en la cafe en el sotono de mi edificio, todos de los cajeros hablan espanol y cuando yo voy alli y acogo mi cafe y desayuno, yo hablo con ellos en espanol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home