new apartment!!
Well, I'm happy to report that upon approval of my credit application, I will be moving into a new apartment in the West Village. I'll be on the same street, 10th, but I'm going across the island to the west side. this apartment will be better for a number of reasons. 1. My room is literally twice the size of the room I have now. Thank goodness. 2. The West Village is MUCH more accessible than the East Village. There are tons of subways that converge right where my apartment will be. PLUS, the PATH train, a series of trains that go to New Jersey and that I take every week to get to MSNBC TV stops right in front of that apartment. And my new roomie will be way fun. She's 28, in pharmaceutical sales, just seems like a fun gal! I'm psyched. Keep your fingers crossed for a successful credit check!

1 Comments:
Will there be room for mothers to visit??
Post a Comment
<< Home