Big Bean - you're going to have to have words with me. I don't have the foggiest idea what it is!! I also have no idea what the tshirt is all about. Good thing memory is the first thing to go as we age or I'd feel perty stupid!
Hehe, Mary Lou, you're the best! It's American Idol, the greatest show ever to hit the US airwaves! And the t-shirt is a reference to Little Bean's and my favorite tv show, Beverly Hills, 90210. There was this one episode where the school administrators decided to implement a no drinking rule at prom, and anyone caught, wouldn't be able to drink. Donna Martin, one of the main characters, got caught drinking, but she was a good upstanding student before that and the rest of the crew decided to walk out on Finals and say, if Donna doesn't graduate, none of us do. So they staged a protest and chanted, "donna martin graduates!" Sure enough, it worked and Donna got to graduate! What a touching testament to the power of friendship it was!
5 Comments:
Brian's favorite episode...yowza!
Is it Mother's Day again already?!?!
Big Bean - you're going to have to have words with me. I don't have the foggiest idea what it is!!
I also have no idea what the tshirt is all about. Good thing memory is the first thing to go as we age or I'd feel perty stupid!
Hehe, Mary Lou, you're the best! It's American Idol, the greatest show ever to hit the US airwaves! And the t-shirt is a reference to Little Bean's and my favorite tv show, Beverly Hills, 90210. There was this one episode where the school administrators decided to implement a no drinking rule at prom, and anyone caught, wouldn't be able to drink. Donna Martin, one of the main characters, got caught drinking, but she was a good upstanding student before that and the rest of the crew decided to walk out on Finals and say, if Donna doesn't graduate, none of us do. So they staged a protest and chanted, "donna martin graduates!" Sure enough, it worked and Donna got to graduate! What a touching testament to the power of friendship it was!
Thanks, Anne - I'm now up to date on 90210. As for American Idol - we watch it, too! :-)
ML
Post a Comment
<< Home