Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Celebrity sighting

Fine, if you don't think Bill Rancic is enough of a celebrity sighting, today I sat in 2 meetings with Brian Williams. THAT is a true celebrity encounter. He's incredibly nice, funny, intelligent and has the coolest blue eyes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I've HEARD of Brian Williams.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Shut uuuuup!!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, I didn't know who Brian Williams was. But I haven't seen any random celebrity sightings and I'm in celebrity central! Except I guess not in my neighborhood...The only people I've seen were people who were scheduled to come - like concerts and the Emmys.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us YOUNGER folk know who he is. He is the coolest anchor. He reports it likes he sees it.....

10:52 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Elizabeth is younger than you dork!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home