Awesome party!
I just got back from the NBC up-front party (up-fronts are where the networks introduce what shows they're going to have in the fall and then the advertisers can buy things "Up-front" if they want to. So anyway, all the talent from the new shows goes. So here are some of the people I got to see:
Everyone's favorite Uncle, John Stamos
the Donald and his HOT wife, Melania (seriously, she's too hot for her own good!)
Reg
The cast of the Office: including Steve Carell
The cast of My Name is Earl: Jason Lee, Jamie Presley, etc.
John Lithgow
Jeffrey Tambor
Jeff Goldblum
Judith Light (I talked to her and told her I was a fan and she was touched!!)
Christopher Meloni (Law and Order SVU, along with the "replacememnt Mariska")
Ice-T! I actually talked to him, told him I loved his show, that he was great, and told him my name. His wife had fake blonde hair and huge fake boobs, it was sweet.
Steven Weber, you know who he is, look him up.
Matthew Perry AKA Chandler Bing
All the news people, Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieria, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Brian Williams, Tim Russert, etc. They left early though...the Today show starts a little early!
Howie Mandel, host of DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!! and his 2 hot Deal or no deal chics
Amanda Peet
Football is coming back to NBC, so today they debuted John Madden, Al Michaels, Bob Costas, Jerome Bettis, Sterling Sharpe. They were awesome.
That's all I can think of for now. OH yeah, except for the big guy from Lost (I forget his name) who got into the party even though it's supposed to be for NBC. Heehee
Everyone's favorite Uncle, John Stamos
the Donald and his HOT wife, Melania (seriously, she's too hot for her own good!)
Reg
The cast of the Office: including Steve Carell
The cast of My Name is Earl: Jason Lee, Jamie Presley, etc.
John Lithgow
Jeffrey Tambor
Jeff Goldblum
Judith Light (I talked to her and told her I was a fan and she was touched!!)
Christopher Meloni (Law and Order SVU, along with the "replacememnt Mariska")
Ice-T! I actually talked to him, told him I loved his show, that he was great, and told him my name. His wife had fake blonde hair and huge fake boobs, it was sweet.
Steven Weber, you know who he is, look him up.
Matthew Perry AKA Chandler Bing
All the news people, Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieria, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Brian Williams, Tim Russert, etc. They left early though...the Today show starts a little early!
Howie Mandel, host of DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!! and his 2 hot Deal or no deal chics
Amanda Peet
Football is coming back to NBC, so today they debuted John Madden, Al Michaels, Bob Costas, Jerome Bettis, Sterling Sharpe. They were awesome.
That's all I can think of for now. OH yeah, except for the big guy from Lost (I forget his name) who got into the party even though it's supposed to be for NBC. Heehee

2 Comments:
Thank you for letting me live viacariously through you!! Sounds like a memorable night!! But, how did you have the energy after the grad party weekend?????
You mean you saw Brian from Wings? Sweet! And you actually got to talk to Ice-T? I think that's the best of all! Can I go with you next year?
Post a Comment
<< Home